As an experienced real estate agent, Steve offers his clients a wealth of diverse sales, business and practical experience backed by top-notch customer care. His career path has been built on leadership, a relentless work ethic, and a deep desire to help others. His working career has shaped him into the real estate agent he is today. Working his way from a delivery driver to the president of a company, from rookie sales representative to team leader, has all helped him create important business skills. He offers a personal touch, connecting meaningfully with clients while guiding them through the real estate sales process and beyond.
Many people know Steve through his business interactions, but few actually “know” Steve as a person.
We asked Steve a few questions to better understand this hardworking father and real estate agent.
- What was your first job?
- Sweeping hair at my father’s barber shop
- Why did you choose to work in real estate?
- When I met Leslie Benczik he saw something in me that would make me a great real estate agent. I seized the opportunity and the rest is history.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- My daughters
- What is your greatest fear?
- Not having my daughters in my life
- What city/country would like to visit?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Amaro (Italian after-dinner digestive)
- What is your favourite movie and song?
- Movie – Usual Suspects and Song – “All I Do Is Win” feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg
- What do you do for fun?
- Smoke Cigars
- What is something interesting that people would not know about you?
- I was a wedding DJ at 15 years old
- If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
- My brother
Next time you meet Steve.
Stop and say hi.
He loves to talk!