Mary brings it all as the new Client Care Coordinator. Having been in the real estate industry for the greater portion of her adult life, she sees what is needed to make each transaction successful. As each listing is signed, it gets handed to Mary where she ensures all the necessary facets of the listing are completed smoothly and efficiently.
Mary has travelled to four out of the seven continents and during these trips has not only vacationed but has studied abroad and been a volunteer. These trips have taught her to stay humble, see everyone as equals and see the true beauty the world holds.
When not in the office, Mary has her hands full with two beautiful children, who keep her busy and fulfilled. Mary is always striving to do better in her life. She is currently pursuing her real estate license and has already completed three out of the five courses.
To better understand who Mary is, we asked her a few questions.
- What was your first job?
- Worked in the Bakery section at the Village Grocer
- Why did you choose to work in real estate?
- Many of my role models in life have been real estate representatives and I have gotten to see how happy they make their clients. I love the idea of being able to help people with such a milestone event in their life.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- My two beautiful children.
- What is your greatest fear?
- What city/country would you like to visit?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is your favourite movie and song?
- Movie – The Holiday
- Song – Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw
- What do you do for fun?
- Run, yoga and visit with friends and family
- What is something interesting that people would not know about you?
- I have lived abroad (Sweden)
- If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
- Princess Diana